Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan - White Series 17-Piece Knife Block Set, Walnut Block
DescriptionThe refined Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user. Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of this 17-Piece block set, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure it performs flawlessly.
- Designed by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller. Single large rivet features Thomas Keller's initials.
- Forged from Swedish Damasteel RWL34 powdered steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high-alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness and corrosion-resistance. Full-tang blade construction. Bolster-free design supports firm pinch grip and allows easy honing/sharpening.
- Ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment creates a Rockwell hardness rating of 61 +/-2, allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge. Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths. 16-degree Asian-style cutting edge.
- Durable white polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable and ambidextrous grip. Polished bolster promotes a comfortable chef's grip. Angled stainless-steel end cap adds beauty and balance.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. USPTO Patented Design.
- 2 3/4" peeling knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5" tomato/cheese knife
- Six 5" fine-edge steak knives
- 6" boning knife
- 7" santoku
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" honing steel
- All-metal kitchen shears
- 16-slot walnut knife block
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.